Read All About It!
Once upon a time, the only way to find out what was going on in the world was by reading the newspapers. In big cities, newspapers were published daily and sold on the sidewalk by news boys. But sometimes, major news events warranted a special edition. When a special edition was published, the newsboys would shout “Extra! Extra! Read all about it” followed by the title of the main news article. They did this to sell papers by attracting the attention of those on the streets.
This page is not about major news events. Even so, it contains extras you may want to read . These extras are articles I’ve come across on the Internet that may be related to something I am writing about; something that may be helpful to you, my gentle readers; or that you may find interesting or amusing.
So, take a few moments to click on the links below. I’ll be adding more articles as I discover them. In addition, please send me links to articles that you find helpful, interesting or amusing. Use the comments form below.
- Be the Kind of Employee that Everyone Wants to Work With by Michael Kerr, 2014
- The Secret of Finding Your Own Voice by Dan Rockwell, 2014
- Mastering Your Inner Mandela: 6 Ways to Blend His Strengths into Your Own by Mark Dean, 2013
- 10 Things Creative People Know by Peggy Taylor and Charlie Murphy, 2014
- Your Passionate Power by Dr. Wayne Dyer, 2013
- National Humor Month: Laughing Matters, by Michael Flocker, 2012